Cannon Hall.


I visited Cannon Hall to take a wander round it's extensive grounds and gardens. I wasn't particularly expecting to find anything that would inspire me, however it became a great opportunity to take close up photos of the plants, which zoomed in on have some great patterns and textures on them. As well as that I came across this dead tree, which had fascinating patterns all along it.



These two are my favourites from the collection that I took, I just love the swirls embedded in the grain of the tree, all the bark had fallen off and these were what was left if its place.


There were some other interesting examples of patterns in bark, with the tree on the left appearing to almost look like cooled lava, and the tree on the right having small circles and spirals all along it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment